- 10 easy ways to boost your rent
We look at the top tips for easily increasing rent on your investment property.
- Rents up by 13pc in many popular suburbs
Rents have jumped in the past year, with the top 15 suburbs in both Melbourne and Sydney having rent increases of at least 8 per cent.
- Renters still feel the squeeze
Statistics show that whilst renting is a more affordable option than buying, rental affordability has declined over the past 5 years.
- Tips for renting a holiday home
Craving some down time? Follow these tips when planning your next summer escape
- Availability of rental homes continues to improve in Melbourne
The July rental vacancy rates show that the availability of rental homes in Melbourne continues to improve.
- Appetite to rent in 2011
The recent Consumers Property Rental Sentiment survey has found that renters feel they may need to make even more sacrifices this year.
- Ultimate guide to renting property
With the help of various tips, checklists and calculators this useful guide will help you to navigate the market and secure your ideal rental property.
- Things to ask before signing your tenancy agreement
We look at some important questions you should ask your prospective landlord or real estate agent before committing to a lease.
- No relief on the horizon for Australian renters
We spoke to David Airey, President of the Real Estate Institute of Australia to gain his view on what occurred in the rental market in 2010 and what we can expect for 2011.
Find a lower home loan rate! Compare home loans Give your loan the boot! Compare home loans Don’t get a shaky home loan! Find home loans Go
Sign up to receive the latest finance news. Email: Subscribe
Connect with us on: Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google+
BigPond on Facebook
Tools & calculators
Try our budget calculator to see where all the money goes.
- Home loan borrowing calculator
- Credit card debt repayment calculator
- Credit card health check
- Home loan repayments calculator
- More tools and calculators »
Currency converter »
Convert: From: To:
Convert Amount: Data supplied by Morningstar, based on a 30min delay.
- Contact Us
- Safe Surfing
- Consumer Guidelines
- Copyright & Trade mark
- Advertise with us